New England Colleges
Sheraton Framingham Hotel and Conference Center is located near many New England colleges both large and small. We provide a central location when taking a campus tour, visiting children or for your reunion. Below is a small sample of the schools in our neighborhood.
- Boston College: A private university located in Boston's Chestnut Hill suburb, with approximately 13,000 total students. The school offers bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees and the mascot is the Eagle.
- Boston University: A private research university located along Boston's Charles River the school's main campus stretches Commonwealth Avenue, with approximately 31,000 total students. The school offers a wide variety of degrees and the mascot is a Boston terrier.
- Framingham State University: A public, four-year college offering both undergraduate and graduate studies and is located in the city of Framingham.
We are also located near several elementary schools as well as high schools.
- Fay School: Located in the town of Southborough, MA, the Fay School is an independent, coeducational day and boarding school for students in pre-K through 9th grade.
- Learning Center for the Deaf: The school offers a rigorous academic program for deaf children from infancy - high school. The principle campus is in Framingham, with a satellite campus in Randolph, MA.
- St. Mark's School: A private coeducational day and boarding school located in Southborough, MA.
Learn more about things to do in Framingham.