Enjoy a leisurely meal at Postern Grille, located off the lobby of Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center.
New England Colleges
The Sheraton Framingham hotel near, New England colleges both large and small, provides a central location when taking a campus tour, visiting children or for your reunion. Below is a small sample of the schools in our neighborhood.
- Boston College: A private university located in Boston's Chestnut Hill suburb, with approximately 13,000 total students. The school offers bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees and the mascot is the Eagle.
- Boston University: A private research university located along Boston's Charles River the school's main campus stretches Commonwealth Avenue, with approximately 31,000 total students. The school offers a wide variety of degrees and the mascot is a Boston terrier.
- Framingham State University: A public, four-year college offering both undergraduate and graduate studies and is located in the city of Framingham.
We are also located near several elementary schools as well as high schools.
- Fay School: Located in the town of Southborough, MA, the Fay School is an independent, coeducational day and boarding school for students in pre-K through 9th grade.
- Learning Center for the Deaf: The school offers a rigorous academic program for deaf children from infancy - high school. The principle campus is in Framingham, with a satellite campus in Randolph, MA.
- St. Mark's School: A private coeducational day and boarding school located in Southborough, MA.
Enjoy convenient public transportation to Boston via the MBTA Commuter Rail or discover the local area using the MetroWest Transit. Those driving to the hotel will enjoy our easy on and off highway access.
Learn more about things to do in Framingham.