Boston Executive Conference Center
Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center is part of a prestigious group of approximately 300 venues
worldwide that have meeting facilities certified by the International Association of Conference Centers (IACC).
In the competitive meetings and conference business, IACC certification is a trusted criterion for discerning planners
and attendees seeking an outstanding meeting experience. The IACC is a not-for-profit, facilities-based organization
whose mission is to assist members in providing the highest quality and most productive meeting facilities around
the world. Stringent criteria set IACC conference centers apart from other hospitality venues, and our Boston IACC Conference Center provides the latest in technology and features.
- A dedicated Conference Services Manager assigned to your group to assist in planning, consultation and meeting services to ensure the success of your program.
- Meeting room designed with your group in mind featuring ergonomic chairs, non-glare conference tables, automatic blackout blinds, wired and wireless internet, custom white boards and natural light.
- State of the art audiovisual services with on site technicians for support includes a LCD Data Projector, appropriate size screen, Easel, Flipchart, Wired or Wireless Internet.*
- Sweet and Savory -all day refreshment breaks available continuously for your group. A variety of baked goods including pastries, muffins, cookies, and brownies, snacks, healthy alternatives, juices, coffee and soft drinks. Equates to four breaks per day if purchased separately.
- Lunch buffet served in The Worcester Room, open exclusively for our conference attendees. Buffet includes soup, salad, breads, three hot entrees, vegetable, starch and dessert display. Buffet can be served in your meeting room for an additional fee.
- Complimentary Parking
- Taxes and Gratuities for refreshment breaks and meals are included in your package. Rates are per person, per day.
Submit a request for proposal